This is your website so please contribute

.

With 30,000+ individual visitors Wateringbury Remembered has touched every part of the world. It is a conduit to bring together memories of the village and its people.

Please contribute anything you may have, either memories or photographs that you are happy to share with like minded viewers.

Its your website.

Email anything you have to: John.Gilham@mail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wateringbury Public Houses

Public Houses in Wayeringbury


Paul has written to us asking for help as follows:-
I have been researching the public houses of Dover for quite a few years now and have published all my research on line at the following web site:- www.Dover-Kent.Com I have also done 4 talks on the subject at Crabble Corn Mill in River, near Dover and have a couple more lined up.

This last year I have decided to expand my research to include the entire of Kent, although I won’t be going outside of that boundary. (Didn’t realise that part of London today was part of Kent years ago, so have bit off more than I thought.)

Waterinbury is of course one of the many villages in Kent and I have just started to research the public houses in this village:= http://www.dover-kent.com/2014-villages/Wateringbury.html

A lot of my general research is done initially on the web, and once I gain the basic I tend to visit the local libraries for some more in depth research. of course local knowledge and kind people who help are a real boon as well.

 
If you can help Paul please contact him via his website which can be found here

No comments: