This is your website so please contribute

.

With 30,000+ individual visitors Wateringbury Remembered has touched every part of the world. It is a conduit to bring together memories of the village and its people.

Please contribute anything you may have, either memories or photographs that you are happy to share with like minded viewers.

Its your website.

Email anything you have to: John.Gilham@mail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can we identify the house in the picture below.

Received the following from Steve....are we able to identify?

-<>-

Please find attached photo which had been in my Mother's album and she had always said it was "Dad's house in Kent".

My Father born in Wateringbury 1921,  his Father Alfred lived at Fullers Corner employed as farm labourer and I assume my Dad lived there too.

I would be interested to see if anyone can recognised the property I know it's not the best picture but you never know, I believe the Latters' lived in Pizen Well and possibly other addresses in town and a possible link at Mereworth to.

Here's hoping

Kind regards

Steve Latter



1 comment:

Steve Latter said...

To Steve Latter

There must be two of us.

From

Steve Latter