This is your website so please contribute

.

With 30,000 visitors Wateringbury Remembered has touched every part of the world and is a conduit to bring together memories of the village and its people.

Please contribute anything you may have, either memories or photographs that you are happy to share with like minded viewers.

Its your website.

Email anything you have to: John.Gilham@mail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The School on Red Hill

I have been hunting for a photograph of the school as it was in the 50's but without success, I have even written to the Wateringbury history society and the Kent Messenger but no luck.

This is the nearest that I have to date but I am convinced it has some wrong features as I painted the school when I was about 10 years old and some of the windows in my painting are a different shape and I cant think I would of changed them..

No comments: