Another view of the Cross Roads looking east towards Maidstone taken in 1909.
Prior to being an inn, the Kings Head was a farm house, owned in the 18th Century by Thomas Luck. It was one time a stopping place for stage coaches between Maidstone and London. The Kings Head ceased to be a public house when the new Kings Head was opened in February 1938.
Photo courtesy of Hayden Brown