This is your website so please contribute

.

With 30,000+ individual visitors Wateringbury Remembered has touched every part of the world. It is a conduit to bring together memories of the village and its people.

Please contribute anything you may have, either memories or photographs that you are happy to share with like minded viewers.

Its your website.

Email anything you have to: John.Gilham@mail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wateringbury School on Red Hill

Nick writes: "I've still not seen any pictures of anyone I was at school with between 1954-1959.  In view of this, please see attached a school picture of me at about 5 years old.  I've not attached this so that the world can see what a gorgeous chap I was (!) but in the hope that either it will jog memories or encourage others to send in their picture.  If enough people did we could have a "class of 1955" or something"

Well lets help Nick.