This is your website so please contribute

.

With 30,000 visitors Wateringbury Remembered has touched every part of the world and is a conduit to bring together memories of the village and its people.

Please contribute anything you may have, either memories or photographs that you are happy to share with like minded viewers.

Its your website.

Email anything you have to: John.Gilham@mail.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wateringbury School on Red Hill




Photos Courtesy of Janet Whitlock (nee Barden)


Thanks Janet for the photos.
Janet writes:   I came across these two photos recently, the one is of me and my cousin Peter Targett, taken I would say in 1948 judging from the fact that we are missing our front teeth!  The other is me..probably 1951 or 52.
See also Janet's note on the message board.