.

Our first post was 8th November 2008 since when we have had 51,000 different visitors from 107 countries.

This website is yours and you have made it the interest it is by sharing your memories with us all.

Please continue to send us photos and memories of Wateringbury for new generations to enjoy and see how the village once was.

Please send us your memories no matter how small. Either send them by the contact form or directly to me by email at john.gilham@mail.com

.

Monday, September 07, 2026

Damien writes with a question relating to the Palmer family.

 This was Damiens message, can we help him?

Hi  

Just a message of interest I suppose, I'm not really sure what I'm hoping to find out either.. I'm just doing some digging about a Palmer family who lived in Wateringbury, probably sometime around the 20s/30s ? 

My nan died at 99 several years ago now - she was Patricia Palmer (though was called Betty from a very young age), and I know she had sisters Ivy and Joan, and other siblings (large family but poor I understand) Just wondered if this family were known, or anything interesting I suppose 

Thanks in advance Damien

No comments: